I am 5 weeks along and I have had constant it seems cramping on my right side. It is the same kind of cramping I feel when I ovulate. I just wanted to know if it is anything to be concerned about and I also have a feeling of heaviness or bloating in my lower stomach. I am just wanting to make sure everything is normal as I had a miscarriage a few months ago. I have been taking Tylenol once a day a since the cramping started. It isn't really painful, just really annoying. Is it okay to take that much Tylenol? Thanks!!

Don't want to worry you, but I had cramping at just about 10 weeks and decided to go to emergency right away. Initially I thought I had food posioning, ate some bad pizza - but really I was experiencing an ectopic pregnancy. The egg planted it itself in my right fallopian tube instead of the uterus. Unfortunately, the doctor had to induce a miscarriage and I lost the pregnancy, but if he hadn't - the whole fallopian tube could have burst. If you are experiencing any pain that is not "normal" see your health care provider.

I had the same cramping and went on to deliver a healthy boy. If you are 5 weeks pregnant and it is confirmed in the uterus... it cant be in the tube. Relax, as long as you are not spotting and still have pregnancy systoms... Of course always see your doctor too.

Baby dust to you

Callie

I had that same light cramping on my right side during week 5. So, I told my doc and she scheduled me for an ultrasound at 6 weeks. The ultrasound showed a healthy baby with a strong heartbeat. Now I'm in my 9th week and am having the same cramping again. It helps to know that it's not ectopic. Maybe you should request an early ultrasond for relief if nothing else. I suggest an ultrasound at 6 weeks, as they're more likely to see a heartbeat then and that brings unbelievable relief.

I am 5 weeks pregnant today. I am having pain on my lower left side like I'm ovulating. I have one child and have had 2 miscarriages. I am concerned this is an ectopic pregnancy. Any advice??

When I was pregnant for my daughter, I would get very faint cramping about the same time every month and the doctor told me that it could have been just cramping from what my scheduled mense should have been. Here I am, 13 years later, 5 weeks pregnant and been spotting, cervix is closed but there's still a small amount of blood, different shades all the time, and this is about the time where my mense is due.

Please just get yourself to the doctor and ask them to put you forward for a scan. It might be perfectly ok, but if it's ectopic you really don't want to run that risk.

Call the doctor, tell them what's happening and ask to be referred to the hospital. Good luck hun. x

I am 5 weeks and experience the same thing. I just saw my OB and asked her about it, she informed me that it is normal. I can not remember what it was exactally but it is something to the affect that the cramping is because the sack is not completely developed and that cramping is your body feeding the baby the necessary things it needs.

I found that lying down is the best way to help alleviate the pain, and personally I feel that this early in pregnancy a tylenol a day is too much because you are at the most risk in the 1st trimester to have a miscarriage.

okay so... my boyfriend got out of jail about a month in a half ago.. and i went and got the shot 3 days before he got out. For about a week or 2 of him being out everything was fine. but then i started bleeding (spotting but a little bit worse) and its been going on for about 2 or 3 weeks and it will stop for a little while then it will start again. Ive been having pains in my lower stomach and most of my cramps i get are on the right side. me and my boyfriend was taking his son to theropy and as we was walking oyt he grabbed my hand and i got really lighted headed and my legs felt like jello and it lasted for about 5 minutes. i get head achs, my breast arent really sore they hurt every now and then. i havent been puking but around the am hours i get sick to my stomach real bad like one night it was so bad me and my boyfriend was layin in bed and it was like 2 oclock in the morning and we were acting goofy and he made me laugh and i felt like if i was to keep laughing i was gonna puke. i have been planning to go to the doctor but im scared of what he will say!!! so i wanted to get other points of view on it first!!!! so do you guys think im pregnant???

Just to be sure you should definetly get an over the counter pregnancy test

It could be a symptom of an STD.

i agree i would do a home pregnancy test. i bought 2 for 5 pound on Monday they were both positive then the doctor confirmed i was 5 weeks gone . that's the only way u can find out.

i am 5 weeks pregnant and i went for my first ultrasound< she said that my uterus is 14mm and they could barely see the baby and had to do the vaginal ultrasound which they still couldnt see the baby they said the baby hasnt moved down to the uterus and couldnt hear a heartbeat i have been having a odd cramp on my right side every so often and vaginal pressure along with a cramp this doesnt happen all the time its just random and no bleeding so far ! is this normal its my first and i am kinda scared they didnt give me any information i see my docotr monday for all my results should i be really worried !

I was in my 11th week when I miscarried, I had found out I was pregnant at 5 weeks and almost instantly had all the symptoms, sore breast, tingling nipples, fatigue, cravings..etc..Everything appeared to be fine, however from time to time wld feel slight cramping on my left side..my doctor sd was normal and my body was stretching and adjusting as the baby is growing. In my 11th week I woke up in the middle of the night to servere cramping...I had to crawl from my bedroom into the washroom as I felt discharge and later saw blood on the sheets.. I was freaking out but tried to stay calm..I thought if i took deep breaths and tried to relax perhaps the cramping wld pass as i have heard and read tht light vaginal bleeding is common in woman. Once i drove myself to the hospital i let them knw wht i was feeling and was immediately seen by a doctor. I did an ultrasound and for some reason after telln the doctor how far along I was she seemed taken back by the image she had seen. They ending up doing a vaginal ultrasound to get a closer look. Long story short my fetus stopped growing at abt 6 weeks and still have not passed thru naturally. they scheduled me to do and D&C the next day however I did not make it tht long..by time I made it home within hours i passed the fetus naturally and whn i went back the next day I was under observation for 24 hrs and they had to make sure everything was clear before i could leave as left over tissue may cause infection. All that I cld think at the time was tht I had a dead fetus in me for abt 5 weeks...I was traumatized, it took me along time to get over and to this day still feel like something is wrong wit me why i cant carry a child, evnthough doc says im fine and tht was my first and hopefully only miscarriage.

it's called Round Ligament Pain. try google it. you'll feel a lot better. (provided u've had some clarifications from the doc too)