hi everyone, this is the first time i have ever been on here, but in need of some serious advice only please. im 27 years old i have a 10 year old daughter and i have been with my bf for almost 3 years but have know him since i was 14. now this is the problem im having Im really unsure about my relationship with my bf we always argue over really stupid sh*t when we first got together he cheated on me for 8 mths so i have no trust for him. he has changed in that sense but he is never loving or affectionate we live together and he wil not communicate with me sometimes i feel like he is a stranger, the only time we ever do something together is on a weekend when my daughter goes to her grandparents and we usually go to a bar. it just seems like there is nothing between us but arguing during the week and fun on weekend. he never asks me how my day was never just cuddles actually he never shows any affection. I do no he loves me but should i stay or leave do we really have enough to stay or is this just a bad idea?????

I'm a guy so I'm not sure how well you'll appreciate my response but I'd say you have a bad relationship. If you don't trust him why stay with him? Have you considered and would he agree to counseling?

Why did you stay with him when he was cheating on you? You are so much more deserving than that. Is this his daughter?

Everyone argues from time to time. Do you talk at all? What does he do that makes you want to stay with him? Are you afraid of being alone?

I know that last question can be difficult to answer. There are plenty of men out there that do like to do the things that you find missing.

Only you can make the decision to leave.

Hope that helps

Your much to young to stay in a relationship that makes you unhappy. I'm sure you get all excited when your child goes to gramma's and bf has time for you and pays attention to you, even if it's going to a bar i'm sure you have a good time. Then Sunday nite comes round and it's done. Monday thru Friday is a drag.
This is just me, but i don't give second chances. If my man cheats on me, it's over, no questions. He crossed the line and broke that bond. But that is just me and it may be a little harsh and a bit unrealistic but that is how i feel.
There are many nice guys out there who would take on a ready made family. You can try counseling and hope it may help, but once a cheater, always a cheater. Maybe not today or tomorrow or even a year from now but.....eventually it could happen again.

From what I have read, I consider that to be a bad relationship. You deserve to be happy and to be with someone who is interested in you, how your day was, etc. That's cool that you two have fun on the weekends, but why should the week be any different really? Sometimes it is just better to be alone than to be with a person who makes you unhappy. There are so many people in this world so IF you broke off this relationship, you WILL (in time) find someone else who will appreciate it and have fun with you not just on weekends. Good luck.