hi. i'm an 18 year old female. i'm a virgin, and i've never had any sexual incounters. a few months ago, i notised what i thought at first was a masquito bite on the clef of my butt cheek on the leg. it hurt as much as an uncomfortable masquito bite (which is why i thought of it as such) in that it doesn't itch, but is slightly hard and hurts. i then noticed that it started to bleed. so i put many band-aids on it, and changed them every now and then. when it cleared up, i thought that that was the last of it. however they kept comming back on the back of my leg (near my butt), and on my inner thighs. i got to get a good look at it when it was on my innner thigh, and to me it looked like a pimple: very red, with a large white nub at the peak. then, when the white nub'd fall off, the pimple would start bleeding with gooey redish black blood. when it leaves, i'm left with a slight bum where the sore was and a light red tint. it has just come back again, one on the back of my left leg, and one on the back of my right close to my butt clef again. i'm really starting to worry. could you possibly tell me what it might be?

M.And.

I also get ulgy pimple looking things on my butt cheecks. Its very embarassing and it is starting to leave scars. Sometimes they hurt when i sit down. There is alot of sweat glads down there and i was wondering if that had to do something with it. Can some one tell me what it is and how i can fix it?

if it's not an std, it's probably a clogged pore?? i get sometimes get them after shaving/waxing and was mortified to find a huge pimple with dark red blood after i squeezed it. gross.

i'm not sure if it's a good idea to squeeze them. try using acne medication & cover with a band-aid. while showering try using a washcloth or natural bristle brush (both help exfoliate) as well as a good soap (try natural soap or soaps for sensitive skin which do not contain harsh chemicals which strip skin of it's oils. do this daily if you aren't already doing it.

hope this helps!

my sister had something like that once, it was right at the top of the crack of her bottom, it would burst after some time and heal, but come back again within the next few months. she went to see the doctor and it turns out it was an ingrown hair that had become infected. he said it could be because she wear very low jeans and thats how the bacteria could have gotten in there. in any case it was a 'boil', and they had to do a surgery to remove it from deep within the tissue to make sure it didnt come back, because it is a really painful thing to have to deal with.

i get those too but i think i get it because when my brother pee on the seat n i don't look n i sit down n it stat to itch

sounds like a boil to me lololol

I get them all the time. I used to squeeze them and pull the scabs off. It was disgusting. I went to a dermatologist. I have never had any sexual encounters either. He told me to improve my diet. I started eating baked and naturally sweet foods instead of sugary and fried foods. I was never fat because I was always so athletic, but I had a terrible diet. Once I improved my diet, I also began using a cream he gave me. Now my butt is so smooth and clean :-). Work on improving your diet perhaps and see if that helps. The best thing to do is see a doctor.

I have a few similar things above my crotch in the front. Appear to be misquito bites/pimples. Not any pain in the way people described but I dont sit on that part of my body. I often just pop them and squeeze it a bit and it pops very much like a pimple. They tend to come back. I've chopped it up to ingrown hairs as I never had them before I shaved down there completely once. Also just today (and the reason I looked this up on the internet and found this) I popped a big one and a hair popped out looking much like an ingrown hair which i've had before on my face. So yea. I'm guessing they are ingrown hairs in most cases.

It sounds like it could be ingrown hairs or it could be something like dry skin too. I know that dry skin can behave that way. I think what's best to do is make sure that you don't pop anything before it comes to a head as that can lead to infection. What do you think?