i have about 3 pimples under my aimpit but they wont pop and they hurt when i put my arm down. How can i get rid of them!? Also, i have lots of black heads on my back and chest and it seems like everytime i pop them more appear! One more thing i have purple puffy pimple like things on the top of my back but there not pimples i cant even feel when i squeeze them

Hi Owie ~ You're name seems quite appropriate for your situation.  My dad just had the exact same thing under his arm and he said the bumps hurt so bad that he, like you, could not even put his arm down.  He tried to just wait them out to see if they'd go away and also tried to pop them, all with no sucess.  So, he ended up going to his family doctor (which is RARE for him) and he was told the bumps were "Cellulitis". He was given Cipro antibiotics (500 mg. twice a day for 10 days) and the bumps went away.  Cellulitis is a abcess under the skin that sometimes comes to a head where even if you can pop it to drain the pus inside, it still won't go away without antibiotics.  Not to scare you, but my mother in law also had them and ended up in the ICU because the infection spread to her blood. I also have had one on my wrist that resulted in a surgery to have it removed.  I have a photo of it and will see if there's a way to post it on this site for you.  You really need to get your hands on some antibiotics (Cipro) right away. Good luck.

nakedwindow, I don't doubt for a second the terrible experiences you and your family members had with cellulitis, but I think you are jumping to conclusions too fast, without taking into account all the information. Even though I agree with you that antibiotics might be necessary if it shows that there is in fact an infection, still owie needs a dermatologist and a doctor to determine that. And owie, how old are you? Is it possible that, for some reason, hormones in your body are going wild, causing - like in puberty - your follicles to get flared up? Usually the increase in testosterone is to blame for that, but other hormones can play their part there, too. And what you think are pimples, in fact might be lymph nodes located your armpit - they get more prominent and can hurt very much. Have you had some kind of infection recently, like sore throat or flu?

Nikols I'm a sixteen year old girl and I had a huge pimple on my armpit and I did pop it pus came out and a lot of is and iSt still huge should I see a doctor