Hi.. I have tinea versicolor, a skin fungus that grows mainly on your chest and neck and back area.. well I have it on my chest and neck area and I'm getting married in a few weeks and as i was reading the tube it said do not use if pregnant or nursing.. but I really want these spots gone!! They're so ugly and horrible to look at and I really want to feel beautiful the day I wed!!!!! Would it really be harmful if I used it?? I am nearly 5 months now...

Please somebody!!!!!!

Tetrasil is not intended to be used by pregnant or nursing mothers. Seek the advice of your medical doctor if there is an alternate treatment that is safe to use during your pregnancy, or if he feels that a short term use would be more beneficial than without. Ultimately it is up to your doctor to manage your care, however from the makers of the cream it says to not use during pregnancy.