Hi. I'm 32 year old female and I have skin problem to discuss with you. About a week ago my husband has noticed some dark macules and patches on my back. This isn’t causing me any symptoms but mild itching.
But anyway, I have contacted my doctor and he has diagnosed me with some yeast infection called Tinea Versicolor.
He has also prescribe me some antifungal creams but still, didn’t tell me anything about the disease I the fact that I have developed in spike of my high developed hygiene habits.
Some help would be more then appreciated!

Well, I understand that you didn’t expect that such thing could happen but I insure you that this has nothing to do with your hygiene.
Tinea versicolor is cause by a skin fungus, which is present on normal skin no meter how clean it is.
The patches you have described are often seen on the neck, upper chest, upper arms and back.
You see, these funguses are connected with the temperature so the warmer the weather and more you sweat, the worse this condition gets. Topical or oral antifungal medications are usual treatment such as Nizoral or Loprox.
The patches disappear leaving no scars behind them.