hi,i was due my depo on the 6th of april,i had it on the 17th,when i made my appointment the nurse told me i was due on the 10th,which would of made me 8 days late so in that case she sed i was ok to go ahead with my shot,since my shot i have been feeling so ill with pregnancey signs...i checked my diry and infact my depo was due on the 6th and not the 10th so this would made me 12 days late for the shot,i checked with the docs and this was correct...is it pos i could of caught on in thos days,i did take a home test a few days ago wich was neg.

because no birth control is 100% effective except for abstinence it is possible to get pregnant even if you are on time with all of your shots although when i was on depo I felt pregnancy symptoms even if I was only one day late with my shots I would wait a week or two and test again but it could be the shots.