i had sex with my girlfriend using a condom but unluckily the condom was broken and she took some anti pregnancy pills and again we had sex after few hours and the luck was really worse this time and the condom broke again
so i dont have any clue what is going to happen can you please tell me whether she will get pregnant
and what measures we have to take

First of all BRAVO on using protection. That was a good idea. Rotten luck the condoms breaking. Maybe they are too old, as they can expire and not be as effective. I would buy new ones. If she took some "anti pregnancy" pills - I assume that was Plan B or something like that, then she shouldn't take more pills soooo soon. That could injure her. I am surprised she felt like having intercourse again so soon after taking those pills anyway. They usually make you feel like c**p.
Anyways, a little advice - maybe you and your girlfriend should go down to the Planned Parenthood in your area and get her some free birth control. There are privacy laws and no one would ever know unless you told them, if you are concerned with people finding out. I assume you two are young. But if you are old enough and responsible enough to have sex, do it safely. And, if she happens to be pregnant, and I hope she isn't, but if she is, then you guys are going to have to deal with that situation like adults. You made the choice to be sexually active, you will have to deal with the consequences. And I hope that doesn't come to an abortion- that is just an easy way out for you - it is murder for a tiny baby that didn't ask for this. There are other options - like adoption!!! Or maybe it is your time to be parents. My brother had a baby girl at 16 years old, and yeah it was inconvenient for them at the time, but she is the best thing that ever happened to him. Play the hand you dealt.
Best thing to do right now is give it some time and go get a pregnancy test. If she isn't thengo get her on birth control ASAP. If she is, then make an appt with an OBGYN in your area so she can meet with them for her first prenatal appointment.
Ifsheispregnant, don't panic. You have about 270 days before a baby is born and actually in your arms, so you have time to be calm, think and make INTELLIGENT decisions. Remember that if sheis pregnant, she is carrying your baby - your genetcis, flesh and blood - your legacy. I assume you love this girl, so just know that you can get through this together.
Hopefully there isn't a next time, but if there is, maybe you guys ought to slow down and give the pill a chance to work before jumping into bed again sosoon.