Ever since I gave birth to my son, now 2 years old, I’ve been struggling to lose all the weight I gained during the pregnancy. I’m finally at the point where most of it’s off, only thanks to carefully watching what I eat and exercising 3 times weekly. The problem I have now are mainly pockets of fat left on my belly and thighs and even my trainer recommended I might want to look into Zerona laser therapy which is supposed to work like liposuction, but it’s done with lasers and there is no cutting.

What I’d like to know is - how safe it is overall to expose your body to this laser for such long periods of time, even if the treatment works?

even though officially they claim there is no side effects of Zerona laser fat removal therapy, there are limitations for suitable candidates for the therapy - people with diabetes, thyroid disorders and pacemakers, as well as pregnant or possibly pregnant women, should not undergo Zerona laser therapy.

Also, since the dissolved fat cells need to be eliminated from your body, it's very important to stick to drinking 8-10 glasses water a day. Otherwise, you don't feel the laser at all during or after the treatment.