a friend recently told me about Zerona laser treatment for losing weight which should work like liposuction, but of course, without any surgery and from what I understand, no fat actually being removed from the body. The laser supposedly just deflates fat cells and only in small areas - which is the exactly the problem I have. I’m not exactly overweight, but I have some stubborn belly fat that keeps sticking with me after I gave birth to my daughter.

What I’m wondering though is, does this Zerona laser treatment really work and how do the results last?

my ex-boyfriend who was obsessed with having the 'six-pack' which he couldn't achieve despite all the exercise and dieting went to a full course of Zerona laser therapy (you have 6 treatments, each 2 days apart). He wasn't satisfied with the results, but that could really just be attributed to his obsession with the way he looks.

Another important thing is, when you do Zerona treatment, you also have to drink 8-10 glasses water a day, exercise at least 30 minutes and eat healthy, which combined with the laser might get people like you or me results we need.