Hello. I need your help.

I need to find a way to lose weight, and I am new at this, since I’ve never had problems like this when I was younger.I have been planning to go to a nutritionist and let her make me a detailed diet plan so I can start following it as soon as possible.

In the meanwhile, my cousin told me about Calorie shifting diet. According to her, my aunt was following that diet and she was losing approximately 10 pounds per week. That is a lot.

You think this is true? Can one lose 10 pounds in one week with this diet?

Hello. I like your question.  I am not so sure about the answer, so I am just going to write you my experience with Calorie Shifting diet. For me, it was impossible to lose 10 pounds in a week. Here is why I think so- I obeyed strictly all the rules, I was going to the gym approximately 5-6 times per week, I drank as much water as I could. I pretty much did everything that can be done in order to lose weight, and I achieved losing only 6 pounds in a week. So if you ask me, your cousin probably exaggerated a little. 

Hello to both of you. I believe it is true. You can lose up to 15 pounds in two weeks. I read Sam I_am’s experience, but trust me,  that doesn’t mean anything. Different diets work differently for different people.;)

I, for example, lost 5 pounds in the first week of Calorie shifting diet, and I didn’t do anything except for following the diet. I never did any exercises, I never went for a run, I never even paid attention on how much water I consume daily. And still I achieve losing 5 pounds.

With more effort one can probably lose up to ten.

Hello, weelll the opinies are different almost everytime..

If you want to lose weight I think that you need to create a fast metabolism for yourself.  I managed to lose 30 pounds in the last few months and I didn’t have to kill myself for it. I simply increased my metabolic rate to more than 2000 calories per day and my recommendation is to do the same, because right now your metabolic rate is at around 1400 calories per day, which means you are almost gaining weight. To be honest with you, I didn’t know anything about losing weight, so I used the tips I found in a free ebook and smartphone app. TYou should go and download them for free as well. Hope this helps...

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use