Good day,

So to be honest, I started to follow nutrisystem diet program, because I believe that this thing just can’t go wrong. Yesterday, while I was in the city center, some lady gave me some flyers with a lot of things about nutrisystem diet program. It made me curious and very satisfied, so I make decisions – I will try it :)

But, today while I was reading this flyer, I saw some sentence that made me very curious. I was wondering, is it true that nutrisystem tells you what to eat and when.

Somehow, I hate diet programs that totally can control my way of eating.

Let me know! 

Hi there,

I was following this diet program for three years. I was super satisfied with it. Of course, the main problem was that, yes, nutrisystem tells you what to eat and when. Maybe it doesn’t seem to you, but this diet program determines portions, prepares and delivers your meals as well. So, it tells you what you will eat and when. That is ok, because it guarantees calorie restrictions, and somehow that is the only way that you can lose your pounds. So, really don’t be afraid. It is hard at the beginning, but one day, when you see your results, you are going to be grateful.

Bye! 

Good day all,

Unfortunately for you, it does. The nutrysistem is telling you what to eat and when. I am saying unfortunately because you are really sad about it, I can see from your post.

The reason why I joined this discussion is because I want to tell you that this is not a bad thing at all. Any time, you will know how many calories you can eat per day, what you should eat and what you should avoid.

Maybe it is hard for you to believe it, but trust me, the discipline is most important in this process.

Good luck with it.