Hello. The other day I ran into an old friend. This guy was always a bit fat. Not too much but enough to make him feel very insecure. I remember I once asked him to go with me on a beach party and he said he didn’t want to go. When I asked him why doesn’t he wanna come, he explained to me that he feels embarrassed in front of our friends because of his belly fat and his stretch marks. Today when I saw him, I couldn’t believe the progress he made. Not only was he self-confident, but he was so handsome. When I came to mind I asked him what helped him lose all that weight and he mentioned Calorie shifting diet. He had to go so he didn’t tell all the details. Can somebody explain to me how can you confuse your metabolism with this diet?

I had almost the same experience! Last month I got a call from a friend who moved to Canada five months ago. She was back in the country so she wanted to drop by and say hello. I almost didn’t recognize her. She was about 50 pounds lighter. And it wasn’t even nice. Her hands were just too skinny and she didn’t have any curves. Her face was so pale, I actually thought she was sick.

Later on she told me she lost all of her extra weight with Calorie shifting diet, but when I asked her the same question that you wanna know, she didn’t really know the answer.

It is pretty simple. I was on this diet a while ago. And I noticed that this diet is practically the way I eat when I am not on a diet. I slightly reduced my calorie intake and I counted my calories every day.

You are suppose to take different amounts of calories every day while you are on this diet and that way you are preventing your body to create a habit, or so to say, get used to the constant daily calorie intake. That is actually the way how you ’’confuse’’ your body- by changing the amount of consumed calories every day.