Hi people. My friend Ann Sarah wants to try Genotype diet program. One thing nobody knows about her – she is really a huge coward when it comes about diet programs and her health. She is so scared for everything, so when she is choosing her diet programs, she needs to know everything. So, she was reading about dr Adamo’s Genotype diet program, and she find some information that this diet can prolong her life. Now, she is annoying because she is asking me is this true.

Please, help me! I will become crazy!  I don’t know what to answer her! 

Hello. I know that feeling. Sometimes I really think that I am like a book to all my friends, and that I am the only one who can help them in their diet programs. That is kind of annoying sometimes :/ Now, about your question. It is ture that dr Adamo’s Genotype diet has a lot of benefits, but to be honest, I never have heard that this one actually can prolong your life. I think that this can be a case for every diet program, because eating healthy, working on your body, exercising definitely can help you prolong your life.

Well, this is a new information for me as well, and I can say that I did a lot of research about those blood type diets, especially when it comes to Genotype diet program. Amazing. So, right now, I have to admit, I was googling about it, and I was not able to find anything as well. I don’t know is this a true information, but I believe in this. I really do believe that blood type diet can and will prolong your life, because it is healthy, designed for you blood type and that is why I believe in this.

That is all I know, actually, it is my opinion.

What do you think! 

Hey there.

I am glad that you believe in his, because I believe in it as well. I just didn’t know what to answer on your question, but I have to say that I do agree with you as well. So, maybe you should say this to her as well, and let her do some research as well. You are doing enough for her, trust me. We are talking about good, healthy and natural way of living, so I believe that this diet can help her prevent some diseases, not exactly to prolong her life.

That is all I know.Have a nice day!