Hello. I am a girl, I don’t have many extra pounds, only a few. Like most women I have a problem with the lower part of my belly. It doesn’t matter how much I practice I will always have that belly fat. I have never in my life had abs. And I want them so badly.

I am probably buying Contour core belt very soon. Have anyone here ever used it? What are your experiences? I would like to the experiences from someone who was very persistent with it.  And what do you think, approximately, how long will I need to use it before I get my six pack? 

Honey I don’t know what to tell you. I am sorry, but you won’t get a six pack with Contour Core belt. I feel sorry for you because I have the exact same problem. I have never been fat in my life, but I’ve always had that belly fat that made me feel unhappy and insecure. Since I really can’t exercise (I am a working woman and I have three kids) I was thrilled with the idea of that magical belt. But it really doesn’t do much. I used it for about a month and believe there wasn’t any difference. You should be able to get your six pack in less than a month. If you achieve any results let us know here, maybe it just didn’t work for me.

Hello SabrinaD and Edna

I am using Contour core belt for about 45 days. I have not missed a day yet. As a matter of fact, I have made my little routine. In 14:00 I eat my lunch and after two hours (need to digest the food) around 16:00 I put on my belt.

I don’t agree with Edna at all. I think you can get a six pack by using this device. I mean, you probably won’t get a six pack if you have 50 extra pounds but if you only have some belly fat then Contour core belt can be really helpful. I think you can get you’re a six pack in two months approximately.