Hi there,

So here is how the things are :) My best friend, Clara, is on soylent method for weight loss. She is really satisfied with it, of course, the only thing that is missing are recipes. According to her words, she can’t find as much recipes as she would like to find, so she asked me to see can I find anything about this.You, guys are the only thing that is on my mind, so I want to ask you for your help :)

Can you tell me, do you have any soylent recipes for weight loss?

If you do, share it with me.

Tnx a lot! 

Hi there,

I just can remember one recipe, because I know that my sister was insane about this diet program – literally! She is thrilled with this one, and I know that she was driving us crazy with it. It is understandable :)

I don’t know the name of recipe, but I do know that you need organic coconut flour, bobs read mill potato starch, whey protein, opium nutrition gold, bobs red mill chia seeds, natural organic raw cacao, bob red mill soy granules, organic cinnamon powder, sea salt, potassium sitrate, extra virgin olive oil, vitamin D and vitamin K. As far as I can remember, she was mixing this all up.

It was ok, decent! 

Hi everyone,

Wait, wait. I am now a little bit confused. I mean, isn’t soylent meal replacement, that you should just use? You know what I mean, right?

I was using this one while I was looking for the right diet program to lose my weight, but I never have hear that there are some recipes that I should make or follow.

Now, I am really interested, and I really want to know more about this.

Because, I think that I am not the only one who was using this at the wrong way. Lol

Anyone here with the experiences?

Can you tell us more recipes, please :) ?

Hi there,

The most of those recipes are “do it your own”. So, if some people have some nice and interesting recipes, they post them at some sites or forums. I think that you were buying soylent meal replacement, but the main thing is that you can make it on your own :) So, I believe that you were doing everything just fine. I have one more.

You will need multivitamins, whole oat powder, whey gold standard – two scoops, fitness fiber, 6 teaspoons of now potassium gluconate, 4 tablespoon of olive oil, sulfur powder, salt, carbo gain maltodextrin, iron supplements, calcium, magnesium, nature’s way choline. This will create one perfect soylent recipe :)

Ou,

So that is it :) LOL :) I think that my comment was so silly at this moment :) But, I don’t care, I should ask, right. Forums of this type are here, so we can find out more about diet programs, meal replacements, etc :)

Thank you so much.

Yes, I was buying soylent replacement for weight loss, and to be honest, I didn’t have an idea that I can make it by my own, at my home :)

But, as far as I can see, there are a lot of ingredients.

I am not sure will I be able to find them all, and I suppose that they are really expensive, right? 

Thank you :) I found some recipes as well, and I think that I will try this one – mixture with Nutella. So, I found that I can use one tablespoon of Nutella with all those ingredients that you wrote up there. If that is true, I think that everyone will love this one as well. Maybe if I add some whey protein with some flavor, I think that this will be just amazing.

Than you, anyway, for your recipes, I am sure that she is going to love them all, because she has two or three, but she is using them almost every day.

It is kind of boring :)