Hey there,

I did know that 5 – factor diet is popular, but I really did not have an idea that this one is so popular. Is it true that many Hollywood stars follow 5 – factor diet? I mean, this never was crucial for me, but I am just curious about it, even if I know that there are a lot of celebrities that are following some die program just because some celebrity is on that program. I am not one of them, just to be sure.

I love this diet, it has so many meals.

What is your opinion?

Thank you! 

Alicia Keys, Jessica Simpson, Eva Mendes, even hot John Mayer told to audience that they were on this diet program. Now, many of us might think that this is totally true, especially when you see pictures before and after, but you need to know that no one of us can tell for sure that they actually followed this diet program. Yes, they look good, but you need to think that this all can be a big marketing stuff or propaganda. If you want to follow some diet program, do it for yourself, not because some celebrity was on this diet.

You can never know for sure is this correct or not. 

Hello everyone,

Maybe this will sound weird to you, but I must say that I like when I hear that some celebrity have lost some pounds because he or she was following some certain diet program. It gives me a motive to try it. That is not the only reason why I follow this diet program, but it gives me a wings to fly, if you can understand what I mean! Why it would be impossible that someone who is famous make propaganda of some diet program. I don’t see why. I strongly believe that I am right. Tell me if I am wrong!

Bye! 

I don’t think that your opinion is silly, but I believe that you are not realistic as well. Of course, that is what I think.

Do you know how much money Hollywood stars get while they are promoting some diet program? A lot! Of course they will tell you that this diet is the best one, that they never tried anything better. I am not saying that this diet is not working, because I know it does. But, come on, let’s be realistic. Personally, I would never try any diet program just because some celebrity was on it.

I love to hear what other people, who are not famous, think about some diet program.

Regards!