Can you tell me do you also believe that American government is behind Uncle Sam diet? I was reading on the internet about it, and I found this interesting fact. I mean, everyone are talking so positive about this diet, and that is OK, because it is really great and really works, but I was wondering how much American government has influence about this diet?

I have tried it and I like it, but I must say that I don’t like if someone is behind some diet, I don’t know why. I always have some negative thoughts about it :)

Tell me your opinion.

Tnx!

Good day,

Well, yes I do believe. You really can find this famous sentence on the internet, where government say in what we eat and grow, and how to cook it. The famous sentence “What’s cooking, uncle Sam” is the government’s effects on the American Diet. That is telling you that maybe American government thinks that they know what is best for us to eat.

Now, some of us might think that this is propaganda or something like that, but I don’t believe, because this diet actually works, and to be honest, I don’t care if American government is behind this diet.

Regards!

Good day,

To be honest, I have never heard this, but now it really makes sense. To be honest, I also don’t care, if something is good and if something works just fine. But, this now made me think. I wanted to replay before on this topic, but now I am glad that I did not, because I found out something new :) No idea that behind some diet can be American government, I am really surprised :)

Now, I am totally sure that this one is propaganda diet, but I don’t care as well, because I do know that this one works.

Bye!

Well yeah, maybe it is a propaganda but to be honest, I really don’t care if this diet can help me lose my weight. I hope that you understand what am I saying to you.

Maybe American government really want to control what we eat, maybe that is only propaganda as I told you before, and maybe this is for our own good. I don’t know, I can’t tell.

But, I am happy because this diet actually works and it really helped me lose my pounds a while ago.

So, I am happy with it and I don’t care about that :)

I really hope that you think the same as I do :)

Enjoy!