Hello. I have one situation in my family. My niece, she is 16 years old, and today she heard about forking diet program. Since she was really young, she had some problem with her weight, but not that much. She's having about 10 extra pounds, and I know that she can get rid of it when she changes her way of eating, living, and when she start to exercise. But, it seems that forking diet program is really popular in her school, because you don’t need to count calories. Is this true, that you don’t need to count calories if you are following forking diet?

Help me! 

Hello you. It is not quite true. It is true that this diet program is flexible, and you can eat some things that are not allowed in some other diet programs, but I think that I can say that I am one hundred percent sure that you need to count calories. I mean, you need to count calories in every ordinary day, if you don’t want to get fat.

That is my opinion, I honestly don’t know is this diet program for or against counting calories. All I have to say that you need to be careful if you are trying to lose your weight. 

Hi there. Thank you. I was talking with her today and she told me that she is happy because she can eat almost everything and anything, without counting calories, as long as she eats this with her fork. I told her that this is not concept of this diet program, and that dinner is something that you need to eat with your fork. But, I think that she won’t listen to me because this is very popular diet program. I will try to talk to her and I will tell her your advice.

If anyone in here is following this diet program, let me know more.

Tnx!