Hi there. So my wife has a sister, that lives pretty much far away, and she wants to bring her something, because she is coming in to visit. I am not happy, because I will need to handle her for almost two months, but what can I do :/ Now, I suggested her that she ask her to bring some Maple Syrup, for both of us, of course, because that is nothing for her. But, my wife started to argue with me, telling me that you need to starve yourself if you want to follow Maple Syrup diet program.

Is this true? I mean, I know that you need to count and cut some calories, but I am not sure that you need to starve yourself.

Help me! 

Well, I don’t know what to tell you about this. The truth is that maple syrup is expensive and that this diet became so popular because the celebrities are using it to lose their weight quickly. I was considering to use this one, but as far as I remember, when you are on this diet program, you can eat only 600 calories per day, and that is too low for me. I don’t know how someone can eat that little, but I would not be able to do that. Someone calls it starving, someone dieting.

The choice is only yours.

Have a nice day! 

Hi. Well, there is that period when you need to starve yourself when you are following this diet program. Well, during this period of starvation, your body will cling to every ounce of fat. It eats away at the less energetically dense tissue of your muscle, organs, and bones. I am not smart, I found this information as well :) This is a natural sweetener, which is good, but I believe that there is no need for such a rigorous diet program. I don’t know, maybe I am wrong. I would use this, but not under these conditions :)

Enjoy!