Good day. We all are talking and asking for how long we need to follow some diet program to see some results. Well, I have some other, totally different question. My niece, Amy wants to follow Hamptons diet program, because some poplar girl from her school is on this diet program for a while. She is beautiful, she is popular, and my niece wants to be a part of it. She is convinced that Hamptons is the only diet program that can help her. But, there is one problem. She lives in the dorm, and I am not sure that she will be able to afford this diet program – If you know what I mean.

So, can you tell me how expensive is to follow Hamptons diet for weight loss?Tnx a lot! 

Yes, this is a famous diet program, that can help you stay gorgeous and healthy at the same time. But, if she is in the dorm, I suppose that her parents are paying school for her as well. That is why you are consider about the price of this diet program, ritgh?

I have to tell you that a lot of meals are pretty much fancy, which means that they are expensive as well, of course, for average low carber dieters. True, they are delicious, but I think that in this case she won’t be able to afford this diet program.

There are a lot of different low carb diets, which she can follow.

Just like I was thinking, that following this diet program can be really expensive as well. That was my main concern, because I do know that her parents just can't afford her to follow this diet program, because they pay already scholarship for her. It will be hard. I knew it because I saw the book, and the book was looking pretty aristocratic, and maybe this sounds stupid, but the name “Hamptons” seems like something expensive for me :)

Why are those meals expensive? Any especial reason? Any ingredients that make this diet program expensive and unavailable to some people?

Tnx! 

Good day girls. According to my experience,this diet is very, but very expensive. I was following Hamptons diet program, but unfortunately I was able to follow it just for four months, because I was not able to pay for those fancy ingredients and fancy meals anymore. The thruth is, I lost some unwanted pounds, not as much as I expected, but I saw some result, which was good. But, it was hard for me to give up on many things just to be able to follow this diet program.Anyway, if you have money for this, it is ok, you should follow it, because it is good, but it was luxury for me :)