Hi there,

I am so interesting to follow Tahiti diet program. I found really those delicious recipes, amazing meals, and I think that this one is good for weight loss. It is summer, it is a nice weather, and I think that this diet program could be the one. But, I have some knowledge that this diet program is maybe a little bit hard to follow, so according to this, I don’t know will I be able to be strong in this one.

Anyone in here following this diet? Can you tell me is it hard to follow it or not?

Any information can be good :)

It depends. I didn’t try this diet, neither my wife, I always try to share some of her experience with you. I can’ tell you about this, how hard it is. I know that every new diet program is a little bit hard to follow, until your body get used on it. It might be a little bit difficult to find some recipes, because there a little recipes on the internet, but if you have a good will, you will be able to find it and then this diet program won’t be that hard to follow :)

You can never tell until you don’t try it :)

Hi there,

Really? It was not so hard for me while I was reading about this diet program lol :) This one was really interesting for me, I don’t know where did I go wrong :)

I am joking, of course, it is always better to read about something and thinking how easy it is. I don’t know, I haven’t try to follow this diet program, but I was trying to eat some of meals from this diet program, and I can say that they are delicious.And, when it comes about delicious meals, I believe that it is not so hard to follow some diet. Am I wrong? 

Hey,

Well, you are wrong :) If some meals are delicious, that doesn’t mean that some diet program is healthy or easy to follow :) Actually, this one is not so easy, because I think that the main problem of this one is because you can’t find so much groceries and ingredients in here. Those are not ordinary, so some of them are hard to find.

That can be one problem.

I don’t know, maybe it won’t be so hard for some people, but I think that this one is so cool because it is exotic :)

Have a nice day!