i am 15 and when i need a wee i go to the toilet and i cannot wee straight. i have looked at my penis and the foreskin seems to be centered in the wrong place therefore making the wee go in an odd line and mostly miss the bowl. this has been going on for a while and i am embarrassed to tell my parents. to get around the trouble i just kneel down so that i cannot miss, but when i am in public i can't really do that and it becomes embarrassing when going to the toilet. i am not sure what, if anything is wrong with me,but can you give me some advice??

Yes . What your suffering for is a common thing. Id advise trying to pull back the foreskin a bit . Maybe you have too much and your retracting so its going everywhere. If problem persists consult a doctor. He cant tell your parents if you just want advice...