Either my foreskin problem is gone or it has escalated lol.

Okay here is what happened. I am 16 and was unable to pull my foreskin back all the way, this left the tip of my foreskin on the outside but i have been doing stretching exercises and now i can retract my penis to but some of the foreskin that would usually be on the outside while un-erect is now on the inside and I am afraid it might be a problem because I heard that if it doesnt go all the way back its a problem. But I'm not sure if this classifies as not going all the way back... I hope someone understands what I mean, it's hard to describe.

Your description is confusing, but it sounds like you are talking about inner foreskin versus outer foreskin, and that it doesn't fully return to its original state when you retract and then unretract. That in itself is not a problem.
What is important is if there is any swelling, pressure, throbbing or other undesirable condition that arises when you retract, or as a result of retracting the skin.
If so, it might be solved by more frequent and prolonged retracting, and or stretching to get the foreskin loose enough to work more freely. That's all the advice I can give you, using your description of the problem.

I also haveing same problem. the frenulum is not allowing to go back fully. during sex, foreskin have to go back fully? please somebody can tell me about this...