I have been with my boyfriend for over two years. we had plans to get married, we were so in love. I dont know what happened with him lately but he's gotten really stressed out while finishing up school and working a lot and suddenly pushed me away. The other day he broke up with me, he said he's too stressed and that he doesn't feel the same about our relationship as he used to. He feels that we are not as happy as we once were (this is due to the stress he is under) yet he still is in love with me. I have no idea what to do, my world has been turned upside down and I want SO badly to grab him and shake him and yell why would you do this?! All of our friends and families are stunned, no one saw it coming. I didn't even see it coming, we had been happy the last few days after talking about some things so i thought we were going to be ok. Then he drops this bomb.... I feel like he went back and forth all day, he went from saying I love you to acting really weird. He wasn't cheating on me. I just feel like he felt trapped, he had no life, his daily schedule was work, school, then hang out with me if he had no homework. I feel like he just suddenly jumped to this major decision over night and i have no idea what to do.... can someone please give me advice?

Hi hun how old are you? Do you guys go to school together? How do you know he isnt cheating on you with someone else? %-)

I'm 23, we don't go to school together no. I know he's not cheating on me because I flat out asked him. He is a very honest person and I know that if he did cheat on me he wouldn't be able to deal with the guilt and he'd tell me.

Well hun I hate to tell you but it does sound like he may be cheating on you. If he is switching back and forth to being ok with you and then wanting to leave you. Then there may be another girl involoved. He may be debating on wether to leave you for the other or stay with you. You guys are in college right? Well then he may want to "shop" so to speak. Just give him his space and stay loyal to him either way.