Just wondering if any of you have a good food for long trips in the car. Snacks and meals both. I like granola bars and lemon heads for snacks... as well as any Little Debbie snack cakes. I'll probably get a loaf of bread and some turkey for meals.

H20, gorp, jerky, Beenie Weenie, pumpkin seeds, and fruit and vegetables in a cooler. MMMmmm. And FunDip (not a good treat while driving, mind you.) :wiggle:

Dried fruit mix so you don't get *constipated* during your trip. Don't ask how I know, I just do.

PB&J is good. You want stuff that doesn't necessarily depend on a cooler. Tuna is good, just make sure you take an opener.

The cooler is definitely going. Can't go on a road trip without some icy cold IBC cream soda.

I snack on Dried apricots, pears and almonds.

You must drink Dew the entire time. It's the only real way to be sure and catch every rest area vista along the way.

crackers, granola, apples, hard candy like jelly bellys, cokes, doritos...your set! warning, don't pack cheese, it gets rather gross if you forget to put it back into the cooler. have fun!

and every rest stop!
lol, that's what you meant. I'll just go ahead and do it... :duh:

I typically will get a box of triscuts, wheat thins, or some similar cracker. However, you need plenty of fluids when eating those.