Hey there, just a quick question. Im a 18 year old male and I have been having an issue when I urinate. I feel like I have to go sometimes, then I go, and I feel good for about 10 minutes. Then I feel like I have to go again, and I try, but I dont go. Its quite uncomfortable as I am writing this at 1:43 in the morning. I am having a hard time sleeping. Anyways it does not burn when I urinate, so could this be a minor bladder infection? What r some good treatments for it as well.
Cheers

Okay, I am a chick so I know that some things probably go differently for a guy but here is my advice. Go to Wal-mart, drug store or supermarket (whatever is open) and get some Uristat (my spelling may be off). It will take away that feeling that you have to keep urinating even when you don't need to and, if there is any burning, it will take that away too (beware. it will change the color of your urine but that's normal). This will allow you to get some sleep.
Then get yourself either cranberry juice or cranberry extract or both. There is something in cranberry that keeps the bacteria from adhering to the walls of your urethra.
After having three UTI's in a row and getting antibiotics but having them come back anyway, I took echinicea w/goldenseal every 4 to 6 hours with the cranberry extract and vitamin C and cut out all caffeinated beverages and all sugary bevarages and drank water like there was no tomorrow. I finally got rid of them.
But still, see a doctor if you can.

YOu are a godess, I just went out and bought some cranberry juice i must have looked crazy walkin into a convenience store at 2:30 in the morning.
Urinstat I will definitly look into that to. Looks like theres no coffee tommrow this mornin thats ok though. Thank you so much for the help. I read up a little bit on the subject and it is sort of different woth guys usually its more common in women then in men. There is no burnin when I urinate, only the feeling that I have to go all the time, when really i dont. Anyways ove thank you so much for bein up at this hour.
Cheers :Ryan