I had intercourse on Dec 24th while I was ovulating. For the past couple of days I've been having a weird clear/sticky discharge. Yesterday (Jan 17th) I started bleeding lightly, but today I've had a mild-heavy flow. It was a light pinkish and brown mixture yesterday, and today it was dark red. My period isn't due until the 22nd though, and in the past it has never come any earlier. Also, during every cycle my period is always the heaviest on the first day. I've noticed that I've been having headaches, nausea, and my breasts are really sore. (which are also symptoms of my period) But I'm also thinking I could be pregnant, and could be experiencing implantation bleeding. It is possible that I could be pregnant?? Or am I just having an abnormal period??

I am having the exact same problem and was just wondering if you ended up being pregnant?