Greetings to all!  I am new to this site and find it to be very insightful and supportive to those who are looking for a mentor, coach, supporter, adviser, and or educator.  I am passionate about change.  Change to anyone is scary and difficult for most to reach break through.  

I had a conversation with a friend last night which really sparked a moment of reflection.  The New Year is just around the corner and everyone is in a "New Years Resolution Mode".  

How many resolutions have your made?  What was that resolution? Were you successful at achieving your goal? Why or why not?  If not, what is your resolution this year and how will you change your behaviors, decisions, and mental fortitude to finally attain your goal?

New to this forum, and perhaps because I just wrote an article in my blog  ( ***Web addresses not allowed***)about my own New Year's Resolutions I was drawn to respond to your post.  In the past I have successfully kept some resolutions, and failed in others...especially when it comes to losing weight...in the past three months, have lost over 20 pounds, but still about 25 pounds shy of my goal weight, so my resolution for the New Year is to continue on the program that is working for me.

That said, am making a few changes that I think will help me be more successful, help me get a jump start on my New Year's dieting...I have asked friends and others to join me, starting with a 9 Day Cleanse.  Excited and motivated as I already have three other people I know that are joining in, and think that sense of group is going to make a big change in keeping my 2013 Resolution to lose weight.

Sherwood Martinelli...The Isa Guru :-D

Thanks for sharing Sherwood! I like you have had the same results on the same amazing system. Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts and testimony. I know with certainly with nutritional rebalancing and nutrition cleansing you will reach your goals and then some!!! GOOD LUCK TO YOU AND CHARGE ON!

My New Years Resolutions are ; Stop biting my nails,  eat better to lose weight, quit fighting with my husband, have a great relationship with my kids and grandkids. I'm hopeing to have a better car. 

dejolane

Welcome to this site justmendp me new year resolution is quit smoking

well I'm still biting my nails, yelling at my husband but I have lost 3 pounds so far without trying and counting. I do try not to eat too much during the day and at dinner. and I haven't gotten a better car yet.

dejolane