I started taking Advocare about 2 months ago. I began with the 24 Day Challenge. By day 4, i felt so full of energy! I've now lost 15 lbs. and 3 inches off of my waist. I was skeptical about taking these products, but trust me when I say, it works!! I have told everyone I know about these products and love when people ask me how I'm losing weight and where is this burst of happiness coming from. :-)

Feel free to browse their products @ www.advocare.com/11036119. Contact me if you have ANY questions or would like further information.

Thanks!!
Jennifer

I also have samples of Spark and Slim, if interested. :-)

so what products should i take to lose weight? i just want the basic products. i am on a very tight budget and if i dont need the cleanse then i dont want to buy it. i need something to control my appetite and give me energy. is there a pill or i know the spark drink. please just the basic is all i want,  thank you

I am on the 7th day of Advocare cleanse and have lost 1/2 of a pound. I can loss that by not drinking a gallon of water a day. They say it is best to drink a gallon of water a day during the cleanse. Very disappointed! I will go on with the program and time will tell.

I haven't tried this yet because it hasn't been long since I started using weight loss supplements. I am on an appetite suppressant because my main problem is my overeating so I thought that's what all I need. Turned out prescopodene has been so far the best weight loss supplement I've tried cause I have lost 2 stones in just a month and a half's time.