Hi everybody! My uncle Josh came to us the other day and he was super excited. When we asked him why is he in such a good mood he started (and unfortunately for us never stopped ) talking about some diet. He heard of it by some guy at the gym. It is called Thrive diet. Is anyone familiar with this diet? My uncle’s hopes for it are very high. He actually believes that this is the thing that is going to help him to finally lose his extra pounds. So, do you know anything about this diet, does it really work?

Hi Aidan

I don't know much about it. But there is this assistant at my university, Bob, that tried it about a year ago.

He was very fat ( not extremely but fat enough to start having different health issues because of his weight). Suddenly he stopped coming to the lectures. We got our substitute assistant and people were talking Bob went on some kind of rehabilitation. It turned out he was having some health issues. After he recovered he came to the university and everyone were amazed of how much weight he lost. First we taught that that was the result of him being sick for a while. But then he told us that he was on Thrive diet for a couple of months after his recovery. It worked great for him.

Really?
And do you think maybe he lost pounds while he was sick or you are sure it was because of this diet? I don't really believe it helps that much. Ever since mu uncle mentioned it, I pay attention when I hear people talking about diets and I hear no one saying that this diet is good. Yesterday, only one girl (in a group of 10 people ) said she heard that people had positive experiences with this diet. So I am kind of skeptical. If anyone else had any experience with this diet (whether it is positive or negative) please share.