It has been 2 months since the last exposure, and im kind of worried that I might be infected. I've been searching through the net day and night almost possible hours that im awake I will Search on the net for hiv symptoms or whatever that has to do with hiv. I had unprotected sex with a girl that I known not long ago, shortly after 24 to 48 hours I developed nasal congestion and chills, typically cold hands and feets. On the 3rd day the chills got so bad I started shivering and had headaches, shortly I went to a nearby shop to buy some cold panadols. I then went home to check for any fever and the temperature was 38.3 if I didnt remember wrongly. But the weird thing is if people who has a fever would probably be sweating like mad but mine in the other hand was no sweating or little sweating. The fever lasted for 3 to 4days. I went to the doctor twice first time they just diagnosed it as a urti, second time I continued to complain of cold hands and feet then doctor decided to take a tyhroid blood test. And came back he said that it was normal nothing wrong. And this point of time I worried even more, if it wasnt tyhroid what would it be. So after 4 weeks I got enough courage and went for a rapid hiv blood test. The results was negative, but the counselor suggest that I come back again in the 3rd month to comfirm it. Im now waiting for a rapid blood test on the 3rd month. Now every morning I would wake up welcomed by shivering and cold hands and feet. Then headaches would just kick in anytime. I got very bad urge to urinate all the time. Like more then 10 to 15 times a day. I got weird feeling on my tounge more like a rough feeling on the surface, dont know wether is it thrush. But it doesnt look like the one I search on the net. I couldn't scrap it off and it would bleed. And when I sleep I actually sweat in the head and the neck. No where else are this night sweats? Bowel movements are kind of unusual to. Sometimes I just do not have the urge to pass motion but sometimes it would be as bad as going to the toilet to pass montion after all meals. Please help me. Im going crazy soon. Every now and then I have been thinking of committing suicide, im going to get a rapid test again if it comes back as a bad news I am certainly ready to commit suicide. I do not want to be a burden or be looked down by people and importantly I so not want to dissapoint my parents. I hope god forgive me and give me a second chance. Please help.

I don't know a whole lot on HIV symptoms but I do know that after exposure they don't show up that quick. Please don't think about suicide God loves you and will forgive what you did if you confess it to him and ask for forgive ness. You're parents love you and if you did decide to take your own life because of this possible diagnosis they would be devastated, it will be hard to tell them but they will eventually get over it and will still love you! I really hope your next test is negative, have hope friend!