Is there something for protection of legs during winter? I’d like to put on some special oil or cream in order to avoid dry skin issues and frost bites. I don’t even know whether special cosmetics for runners exist, but tell me some of the tips for skin nourishment in winter time. The only thing I put on is ordinary body milk.

Me too! I know that there are special cooling gels for muscle inflammations and similar issues, and I think that you should use regular creams and oils for skin. You wear appropriate clothes for cold weather and just apply the usual cosmetics. Find a good mils or oil for dry skin, because during winter that’s the main issue. The skin on legs becomes very dry, and during running it’s rubbing against running suit and you should take a good care about your legs during winter. I have certain exfoliating gels and body moisturizers and the skin on my legs is smooth despite the cold weather and harsh conditions. Just don’t neglect the skin on your legs and everything will be ok, even if you don’t find some special cream or oil.