I’ve got a huge problem with my skin. It itches so much that I can’t control myself of grabbing it all the time. This itching situation is even worse after I take shower and on cold weather. So I’d like to hear what is this itching and what should I do about it?

It’s obvious that you have dry skin. Ask me I have the same problem with itching skin but I’ve learn how to deal with it. Having dry skin is sometimes really tough I mean having those itching and skin cracking sensation is not pleasant at all. I happen to have the same symptoms just like yours and I can tell you some advice over this. Never leave your house without hand cream even when it’s not cold out there and the same thing worth for your face also. And during winter the must is use of hand cream and gloves I never go out without it otherwise your skin may become cracked and peel and even inflamed. While shower never use gel I recommend you shower cream and I personally use shear butter shower and body milk. At least it works for me. And as for the cosmetics I never lie down at night without first putting a good hydrate night cream.