So i have NO idea whats going on but theres a patch of skin on the outside of my vagina, pubic region, ( i guess you could refer to the outside lips) which is EXTREMELY itchy and ALWAYS dry. I tried putting cream on it and it doesnt really work. Everytime i itch the skin becomes raw and hardens to almost a scab or just dry, dry skin. I HAVE NO IDEA WHATS GOING ON and i really dont wanna go see a doctor. I think it could be serious because it seems to be growing wider and infecting more skin around it. I NEED ADIVCE BADLY!!

I can totally relate to what you are saying except mines goes with itching,burning,swelling and dischrage. I'm really scared that it might be herpes but then again i just had a yeast infection and dont really think that cleared up all the way but i really hope its not the herpes. I have a new bf and we havent done anything . I've been stalling sex with him because I want to know what it is that is going on in my netherregions. But sweetie if I was you I would run to the gyn I have an appointment friday at planned parenthood you can go there some things you dont need insurance for..GOoD LUCK!

Hey I know this is a really old post but did you ever find out what you had? Sounds really similar to what I have...