So for the past month I have had EXTREMELY BURNING, red, dry and chapped lips. It feels like someone cut off my lips then lit them on fire and stabbed them with needles, etc. I have tried everything! Blistex, Chapstick, Vaseline, and currently neosporin lip health cream. I cannot go 5 minutes without cream on my lips or they dry up and burn even more. Imagine getting cut on your knee or scraping your skin, and you see those red spots? That's what I have. And the burning, but on my lips. And if I put other neosporin stuff on overnight, my lips get a yellow layer over them in the morning. I also have slits in the corners of my mouth for about a year which are red and I have no idea what they are! I cannot stand the burning any longer. I also get the dryness and redness on the bottom outside of my lip. PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THIS IS! As I am freaking out!

They are also really itchy!! I can't stop itching them!

Sounds like herpes

Me too what the hell is it i have it right know its really itchi and it burn and it hurts ,! Someone plz tell hiw to get rid of it!?