Hi. I have symptoms nearly identical to those of Paget's disease of the breast. Symptoms include redness, rash, bleeding, discharge, soreness, flaking of only my right breast, concentrated on the nipple, spread to the areola only. However, the results from a biopsy came back negative. I've seen my normal physican, a breast specialist, two dermatologists, and an allergist. Nobody can figure out what is wrong. Where should I go from here, or any ideas of what might be going on.

That's strange that the biopsy came back negative even after you've been to so many doctors. I'm afraid that I don't have any guesses for you other than wondering if perhaps you have decided not to wear any sort of support? Perhaps your bra is what is causing this issue? I don't know what lal you have tried in terms of treatment so to be more helpful, maybe if you could tell me what you've had to do thus far would be helpful. Thanks!