my inside of my foreskin is quite red dry and really itchy im 15 and its been here for aroun 4 days mi bell end alsohs a like a rash looking thing on it is this just ma skin irritation because thats what i think..???

Its most probably a bacterial infection caused by poor hygiene or not washing soap out thoroughly from under the foreskin. Id say its best to go and see a doctor so they can prescribe you a cream of some nature. good luck and try not to irritate it more with scratching. keep it clean and dry.

have you had sex?

do you get it from havin sex? i think i have the same thing but it was recently when i dint use a condom?

Yeh i've had the same thing for a few days and i recently didn't use a condom? Did it go away??

I just had sex 2 days ago. I got a rash the day after, well in the evening to be exact. It's red dry and itchy, when I shower it stops itching but then later after a few hours have gone by it itches again. Can this be treated?

Some dudes use a lotion called Man1 Man Oil to keep the skin healthy. You should go to your doc though -- a rash could indicate an allergy or infection that requires treatment.