Hi, plz help me i'm really freaking out here. Me and my fiancee were fooling around the other day, i was near the end of my period (8th day, there was still some brown discharge), he had his penus on (not in) my anus and he didn't ejaculate, there wasn't any precum either, it was dry by the time he got it there. Anyway i totally freaked out immediately after doing it because i started thinking what if there was actually precum or what if some ejaculate came out without him knowing (could this happen?) and it came near my vagina (i'm a virgin btw)?! and what if i was very fertile that day?! Can you get pregnant from precum? After doing what we did i wiped the area (only my anus from the inside to the outside trying not to touch my vagina) with some tissues and then washed it with some water, i tried to make sure not to let anything enter my vagina if it was actually there. two days later i started to have these pains kind of like the ones you have just before your period (sharp stabbing-like pains in my lower abdomen) and i thought maybe they were ovulation pains. They came and went for about two days and i think i ovulated on the 12th day of my cycle (judging from my cervical mucus secretions). The problem is i can't keep this out of my mind that i think i'm starting to imagine things like this same pain every now and then (please keep in mind that i've been -unusually- exercising these days so could these pains be related to exercise?) and i'm having these frequent headaches and i heard that thay can be early signs of pregnancy! Could i just be over reacting and letting stress take over me? What are the chances that i might be pregnant? please help soon

No problem. Slight injury to the vagina tissue. Take suitable anti-biotics

Did u got pregant