i really don't know what is wrong with me and my pediatrician says it is just nerves. i don't think it is because i am not nervous about anything. i have been very tired to the point in which where i don't even want to go to school, i have sudden stomach aches that make me go to the bathroom (my stool is very, very loose), i've had migraines and my back constantly hurts but i think this is due to my scoliosis. please, if you have any suggestions in what i need to do please do tell me or if you think you know what it is. i'm a 15 year old female and i am in the normal weight range.

I've been feeling sick like that for a few days and im missing out a lot on school. My mother said it is just nerves, like how your doctor said, but i dont think so. I think you caught some kind of virus, I could be wrong though.