So I been smoking marijuana for 5 years heavily everyday since I was 15 I am 20 turning 21 smoking Mostly blunts & papers I been sober for 9 days and I had my first aniexity attack after smoking a bowl for the first time in four days . I been depressed not been hanging out with my friends playing ball just feeling disconnected with the world . When I was smoking I was a out going energized playing basketball all the time living life care free but every since I stopped I been over thinking everything mind racing . Checking my heart just been thinking something is wrong because I don't know what being sober feels like any more . I don't know if I'm just not used to being sober or what's going on ? Can some one shed light on this pls

It's really normal to feel like that. I was a chronic smoker for four years and recently quit a month ago. I went through all the same things you did. The best advice I can give you is to just get busy replace it with something else anything else. Learn something new, pick up a hobby, run trust me don't play video games you'll just think of how fun it would be if you were high. Do something you didn't do when you would get high, and just stop all contact with friends that smoke if you don't want to relapse again. It's all in your head and you need to have that will power only you can control yourself. The way I quit was smoking less and less gradually cause that cold turkey sh*t did not work for me. I went from ever day smoking, to every other day, to once a week. And now I just don't really see the point of smoking. You'll now when your ready to stop trust me it's like a muthafucking revelation.

Thank you I just seen this now & I made it ! I'm back to normal I was really going threw it . Looking back I can just laugh at how much it was really just all in my head . I'm feeling better then ever I just get a lil anxiety once in a while but not no where near as bad at first . I