Please I am getting desperate and I feel I am going mad. I'm the biggest noob when it comes to smoking weed and I tried it for the first time on Tuesday two weeks ago and it was with a cone and I smoked something called "white rihno" (is that laced)? I had a horrifying experience and panic attack and was shaking and tried to throw up a couple of times. I felt like I was going to die and lose my mind. After that I haven't felt the same. The last few days I've felt auto-pilot, detached, paranoid, scared I read it was called derealization and that freaked the sh*t out of me... but 2 days ago things have stopped being so jumpy as they were and I feel less detached. I socialize (try to) normally and try to work normally but I'm so scared because I don't feel the same!!! I slept ok after the 4-5 day after smoking it but since yesterday I can't sleep again. Just woke up from a dream were I felt I was dying again like my soul was leaving my body and then I woke up with panic and shaking. I'm scared to go back to sleep. Please help me. Don't frighten me more because I'm going nuts. I'm sorry for sounding so stupid. I'm crying.

I've been super healthy before this. I've got no history of mental disorders or anything. I'm 20 years old. My concentration has gotten bad too and my brain always feels like it's throbbing I'm scared... I can't live life like this and I don't understand why this happened.

You won't die, you won't go crazy. You'll be fine. Give it time. You are obviously very anxious person so my recommendation would be not to smoke it again or do it in a very small quantities.

you not gonna die no one ever died cause of marijuana never!!! may be when u rolling that joint your friends some other drugs in that such as coke or hash .