My heart was going a bit crazy while I was high[at least when I toked up at first, after i that i felt really chill]. Now its fine, but my chest has been feeling a bit tight 4 days later. I just went on a run and my heart was still fast (~110/min...faster than normal obviously) ten minutes after I stopped. Do I have a problem? What do you guys think? Is smoking again dangerous?

Yes, smoking again would be dangerous ! If you've had negative reactions to smoking, it would be foolish to do it again. You may have a lung problem or a heart problem that you are not even aware of and the drug may be aggravating it. Furthermore, why would you want to do something that caused negative physical reactions. Everyone doesn't smoke weed, if that's what you think. You can choose not to. Find some other healthy way to have fun. I'm sure you'll come up with something. If you're smoking because of peer pressure, consider changing your environment or your circle of friends. Marijuana is considered a gateway drug because it typically ends up leading you into other drugs because it will no longer satisfy you after a while. This is a fact, not a presumption. It sounds like you would not be a "successful" drug user. Change your path and get back on healthy road....Good luck to you...Let us know what decisions you make.