0 Comments Right guys, im 16 years old, and around a month ago i quit smoking weed. around 6 weeks ago, i took one hit out of a bong (there was quite alot of weed in there) and my eye sight went all funny, loads of thoughts were going threw my head, and i felt like i was in a dream and my head was screwed up. its been a month now since i quit and i still dont feel sober. i seem to get nervous and anxious for no reason. my intelligence had deteriated alot. nothing seems real. ive had about 3 times in the past week where ive felt completely sober but that only lasted for around half an hour each time. everything feels like a dream and i have a rubbish appetite, im not eating alot at all just smoking fags. everyday i seem to get 'paranoid thoughts' about if im ever going to feel completely normal again. no-one notices this as i dont act any different. i seem to get depressed and seem to think im not actually their, doing what im actually doing. these feelings happen everyday and i am willing to do what ever it takes to become normal again. some nights i cannot sleep because i am worrying about this whole situation. what can i do to get rid of these terrible thoughts im experiencing? i look around sometimes and think "is this actually me"? "am i actually making this cup of tea etc?.." i need help please. what can i do to get rid of this? will it dissapear as times goes on? my concentration levels have rappidly decreased. when i wake up i dont feel sober. everyday this is affecting me and need some positive advice on how to overcome this fear. i sometimes lye in bed of a night time and think about everything? i still dont feel sober and everything feels like a dream. someone please help. it would be much appreciated.

Your not in this alone. i know exactly how you feel. i quit smoking weed 6 months ago. About a moth ago my friends got me to take a hit.. i haven't felt normal since. It started to go away for a while. but the past few days its been worse. i forget what it feels like to be normal. i keep having these thought that im dying. i dont know what to do. If you find anything out.. Can you help.?

are you sure the weed wasn't laced with something? That happened to me as a teenager and I was so f-ing scared! never could smoke weed after that. I did try but that scary feeling ALWAYS came back

Did it go away.?

I know what you are going throughout as well, if you want to read my post I am going through the withdraws as well, but I have seemed to find the light at the end of the tunnel. please check it out, it has many tips, and herbal stuff you could use and medical conditions that withdraw could be a cause. God Bless and keep your head up <3 Tabbi