I HAD MY TUBES TIED IN JUNE OF THIS YEAR AFTER MY SON AND PERIODS BEEN NORMAL UP TIL THIS MONTH I'VE BEEN SPOTTING ABOUT EVERY TWO DAYS COULD I BE PREGNANT?

not likely .A tubal ligation is approximately 99% effective in the first year following the procedure. In the following years the effectiveness may be reduced slightly since the fallopian tubes can, in some cases, reform or reconnect which can cause unwanted pregnancy, 

Of those failures, 15-20% are likely to be ectopic 84% of those failures occurred a year or more after sterilization

So to be sure, go get checked out by your doctor. 

How? Your tubes are tied.

Im trying to figure something out seeing that i never had this situation.i had my period on the 2nd of this month through the 6th.i had unprotected sex the last day of my period all the way up to yesterday morning.as of yesterday evening i started to spot then it gradu