Hello,Im 37, I had my tubes tied in 99 or 2000, I've been having crazy pregnancy symptoms. Before this point, I haven't had a normal period since 2010, a few weeks ago after intercourse my husband, I bled for 2 days and since then minor spotting. Im scared, is my body tricking me?

• There is a slight risk of becoming pregnant after tubal ligation. This happens to about 5 out of 1,000 women after 1 year. After a total of 5 years following tubal ligation, about 13 out of 1,000 women will have become pregnant.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Having your tubes tied is almost foolproof. There is a very tiny chance of pregnancy. But if it was done so long ago its highly unlikely that you are pregnant. Why not Di a test to put your mind at rest?