Okay, so what is exactly is this? I've had it for a year and a half and it's really getting on my nerves. I have problems with dry skin, so maybe this is the result of me not getting enough moisture? Could it be melasma? Anyway here are some pictures :
download1-1.jpg
download-1.jpg
I'm pretty sure it's not melasma, but then again that's coming from the person that doesn't know whats going on with her face. Can someone please tell me what this brown anathema occupying my face is?! Or the cause of it?

i would go check with a doctor. I ahve those same things. there is no pain but i would get it checked out

That happened to me twice. First when my house was getting renovated. And i assumed it happened due to dust. Second time it was when i spent lot of time in airconditioned environment in hodpital (2days). I used mosturing creem, it was ok. But it is good to condult doctor, and have some skin ointment.

did you find a cure?

I have the EXACT same thing above my chin!
What should I do?

i have this too..buh ive had it for ten years. i would like to know how i could take this off aswell its about time i think lol

Beautiful skin attract the people here i want to share a tip for glowing skin turmeric is one of the best natural ingredients that makes skin glowing and is a handy beauty tip for body take some powder of turmeric mix it with some yogurt and make a paste apply it on the face for 10 to 15 minuts and wash it with fresh water.

Use Hydroquinone Cream thats a treatment for it!!!

So did you ever find out what this was? I have the same exact issue and it appeared out of nowhere a few years ago.

it is happening to me i dont really know what to do i try to hide it with make up at school but it doesnt work what schould i do?

Please tell me have u find the solution and is it cured now?? I have the same problem.

I have the same problems also

Hi. So who ever this is here is the thing, i also have this same problem with darker skin for the last 7 years and i still have it :( Please check your insulin level as it is usually the main cause. go to a dermatologist and get checked

omg i have that too and idk what it is but it bothers me a lot??? did you find a treatment or asked a doctor?

Does anyone know how to cure it so it can go away?