I have a friend, who is currently in the hospital originally for pnuemonia. He went to the ER about 3 weeks ago they told him there was some fluid in his lungs and he had pneumonia. After taking antibiotics for these weeks he didn't get any better. One of his lungs is about 3/4 consolidated with, what they though was fluid but after doing a biopsy nothing came out. So they did a sonogram and it showed no fluid. It has currently been determined as a jelly-like substance which cannot be read on sono but can be read on CT-Scan. Does anyone have any insight as to what this could be?

I have the same problem and have no idea what it is, i continually hack up this sticky substance from my lungs. I feel like I am drowning in it. Did he find out what it is? :'(

The jelly like substance in his lungs is most probably hardened mucous caused by pneumonia and other bacteria. I have a 100% effective and cheap sure cure for this, castor oil. Please read my testimonial below: http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1978293. And dont hesitate to start the treatment at once. Be sure its gonna chage his life around in just a week or two of beginning the castor oil treatment. Thanks. Alvin.

I have a friend who has gone in to surgery to get lungs scraped because of gel like fluid

My bother had that done and 3 weeks later is back admitted at the hospital

Why was he readmitted? For what?thanks

Hey not worry , is good to know all about to become story tell
illnes kicknes no worry swallow you saliva and laid upside down
may help you out
may body make the same is like cartrige
not send message please no way to respond] answer keep clean teeth and buy
on pharmacy never grosery store no phyracy and well not forget the value never repend conffest
i go hell alone

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use