I just know that necrotizing fasciitis is a bacterial infection. I have cousin who experienced this so he told me a little about it. I have heard this bacterium attacks the soft tissue and the fascia, which is a sheath of tissue covering the muscle. Now I am interested into this topic so I would like to hear more about it. Can you tell me as much as you can about necrotizing fasciitis, when person could expect it?

Necrotizing fasciitis can occur in an extremity following a minor trauma, or after some other type of opportunity for the bacteria to enter the body. Commonly, necrotizing fasciitis occur after a surgery. The Group A Streptococcus infection is most common when minor trauma happens. A mixed bacterial infection is often the cause with necrotizing fasciitis after surgery. I can personally tell you I developed necrotizing fasciitis after a C-section. I have heard for cases it happens after abdominal surgery, after scratching a rash, after giving birth vaginally, and from a tiny scratch. Rare but also possible is to catch this infection after bumping a leg with a golf bag, after a friendly punch in the arm from a buddy, or after a little cut on the finger. The list is long, so you have to understand each condition you organism is damaged, this problem might occur. In order for someone to contract necrotizing fasciitis, the bacteria must be introduced into the body. This occurs from direct contact either, with someone carrying the bacteria, or because of the bacteria being carried by the person.

I have put huge research into this disease. Im not a doctor, but i have panic disorder and research too much. Necrotizing Fasciitis is a bacterial infenction mainly associated with already- present skin infections and traumas. It can destroy skin, fat, and muscle tissue, it is quite nasty. It is most commonly caused by a bacterium called Group A Streptococcus, and the other name is Streptococcus Pyogenes and it is what causes strep throat. it can also be caused by Staphlycoccus Aureus, Clostridium Perfringens, Bacteroides Fragilis, and Aeromomas Hydrophila. There are three types, type 1 which describes a polymicrobial infection, type 2 which describes a monomicrobial infection (type 2 is caused by S. Pyogenes) and type 3 which is usually caused by Clostridium Perfringens. Risk factors for this infection are: cuts in your skin, including surgical wounds, a weak immune system, chronic health problems like diabetes, cancer, liver, or kidney disease, recently had chickenpox or other viral infections, steroid medicines which weaken immune systems. The infection is rare, and 1 out of 4 people die from it. Symptoms include: extreme pain, general ill feeling, cellulitis like rash that hurts, purple- black rash, fever, sweating, chills, nausea, dizziness, profound weakness, weak pulse. Diseases and parasites i know well about: rabies, entomoeba histolytica, paragonimus westermani, strongyloides, babesia, schistosoma, amoeba(pronounced ameeba), and some others.