My 14 years old daughter has been diagnosed with scoliosis 30 degree with compensatory levoscoliosis of the lumber spine. I am taking her to orthopedic surgeon next week. I want to how dangerous is 30 degree and what possible treatments for scoliosis there are. Thank you

According to some statistics curves over 15 degrees are likely to become greater. The more degrees of curve at younger age the bigger the problem. It is also more common in girls, and those with curve of 30 degrees at the end of her growth might progress. The 30 degrees curvature refers to an unbraced spine.
Her doctor will know what is best for her levoscoliosis; try to be patient and persistent in coping with her condition.

My curve is 45 degrees and im going to go see a surgeon...he told me that any curve ovver 40 degrees needs surgery....so it depends on how old your daughter is ..if she is past puberty then no u dont need to worry about it ...if she hasnt had her period..or had her growth spurt yet...then yess it would be something to worry about ...

Gud morning!!! :-(
I consult of my problem about the resulted of my X-RAY,the finding of the doctor that he said NEGATIVE CHEST SAVE THE LEVOSCOLIOSIS what do you mean by that?y

gud morning,

my son at the age of 20, diagnosed by the doctor, based from x-ray results,
he has a ( minimal levoscoliosis ) and he has suffered often with musle spasm, from the stomach down to the legs, and twisted foot facing inward.
do you have any suggestion regarding treatment or other medication?